Northfield Neighborhood Urban Development Conversation
Information provided might be dated and is not to be assume it is applicable during present time, regulations change.
- Koenig Lane Multifamily Case No. SP-2013-0253C
- Northloop Master Plan – Presentation 1 of 8
- Sidewalk Master Plan – Presentation 2 of 8
- Watershed Protection – Presentation 3 of 8
- Parks & Recreation – Presentation 4 of 8
- Bicycle Master Plan – Presentation 5 of 8
- Capital Metro – Presentation 6 of 8
- Traffic Management – Presentation 7 of 8
- Neighborhood Planning – Presentation 8 of 8
- Related urban development topics
Koenig Lane Multifamily Case No. SP-2013-0253C
Planning and Development Review Staff Report
Reference to six page letter to “interested party” dated January 16th, 2014. Cursory review of letter identifies following highlights:
1. Drainage study is part of the development review process. Storm water quality pond and detention appears to be a requirement. Water quality pond is underground tank.
2. Environmental review includes fees for landscape ($3,000 per acre of LOC clean up) and tree mitigation ($11,300).
3. PARD dedication fee of $650 per dwelling unit is required ($650×210=$136,500). Comment made that parking data is for 201 units.
4. Parklands review requires appraised values of trees of $7,300.
5. Site plan review indicates 75% of building frontage is along Koenig Lane. Commercial space must have depth of no less than 24 feet and height of no less than 12 feet. Parking fees of $650 per dwelling unit ($136,500 total?). Side note: demolition of existing structures has been conducted, document requires for site plan to be approved before demolition is done; thus, site plan has been approved by the City?
6. Transportation review requires a Neighborhood Traffic Analysis and 24-hour traffic counts for Avenue F. Dedicate 35 feet of right of way from existing center line of Avenue F. Curb ramps at intersections of Avenue F and 56th and Avenue F and Koenig. Side note: since site is not expected to generate more than 2000 trips per day it is not required to conduct a traffic impact analysis.
7. Water quality review indicates a proposed development fee, annual adjustment factor for fee estimation, and fee in lieu of providing on-site water quality control.